vBulletin license, vBSEO license and Invision Power Board license (Cheap)

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by JackPH, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Problem is, if you ever decide to transfer the license (after it's over three months old), you won't be able to, because they are going to ask a series of identity-confirmation questions that relate to the original name on the account, which you won't be able to answer.

That's why you should always only buy licenses that are transferable. Purchasing just the login credentials is opening up a can of worms.

2. ronald

ronald Newcomer

TheVoice, not from dckshop, the seller is from digitalpoint forum link that I posted above. I file a dispute with paypal and got my money back from dckshop.

Nick: Hi Nick, I receive the license information, email, userid, password, secret question/answer, etc, all were given to me. Seller asked for my name and register the license under my name, I just have to request vBulletin to do a few things instead of waiting for 3 months and transfer the license.

1) Change my email
    2) Change my password (can be done via forget password link)
    3) Reset my secret question/answer which allows me to change it.

What I need to provide to vBulletin team for this changes to happen:
    1) Customer Number
    2) Auth Code (Generated from customer password)
    3) Answer to the security question

Hope this answer your question :)

3. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Regular Member

Just got my funds back via PayPal for the 3 licenses that never got transferred to me. Good luck to the rest of you! :thumbup:

If you're interested in vBulletin licenses, I'd stay away from DCKSHOP as he has not done a good job in meeting his customer's needs. :(

4. Chani

Chani Grand Master

First Name:
    Chani
    Good for you, Arny!

I'll send ONE MORE email to him, and if that doesn't take care of things I'll follow the same route. :)

5. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

I seriously think he is MIA...

6. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Regular Member

FMB, I'd agree but then you have his 'stock' changing from time to time on the site. For example, there were no licenses left in stock after I purchased the three, yet a few days later he updated the site and added additional licenses. So, not sure why he's doing that when he obviously has sales to process. Not a good business he's running there.

I know that he's lost me as a customer (and I was buying three licenses now, who knows how many more in the future) as I'll never want to go through that ordeal again.

7. Venom

Venom Adept

He doesn't respond to emails either. I've sent him an email two weeks ago and got no response.

8. ruiner

ruiner Novice

First Name:
    Steve
    I have purchased one about week ago and never heard back. I contested the charges =/ Just thought I'd mention it.

9. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Looks like his site is down: www.dckshop.com

Either it was closed by HostGator because of complaints against his business practice, or he really is MIA and didn't pay his server bill...

10. dude

dude Novice

His site is back but.. mia

11. Michael

Michael Regular Member

Only 1 license available too 7-12 months old.

12. JackPH

JackPH Addict

First Name:
    Jack
    Hi everyone Firstly I want to say sorry to all of you and I am not going to explain anything why I have disappeared. It's my personal life and It is not an excuse to my business. I admit I run a bad business but I couldn't do anything.

I could not get online, even get online to just pay for the hosting bill. I logged in to my paypal and I found out it is temporarily limited long time ago. A lots of things to do, a lots of words to say "Apologize". Luckily I didn't die and I am still alive to post here.

For my customers those who purchased a license from dckshop before, please post a reply here. I will transfer a license to you now within 1-3 days. I don't care if you have filed a chargeback or not, you will still get a license for free if you want, just post here in this thread with Name+Email so I can verify you and I will update to you so everyone will know.

For few guys who purchased a license and didn't file a chargeback, I will refund you the money as soon as my paypal lifts the limitation but you still get a get license now.

I decided to close dckshop.com because I think I have made a big mistake in business after this matter and I dont want this happens again with my customers.

Btw, I am not a scammer but you guys can call me a bad business runner for sure. I have sold 100+ licenses in DP forum in over a year and have scammed no one. I don't need money which does not belong to me (I mean stolen $$$) so I don't scam. There are some things in life which worth more than money.

Waiting for customer's reply.

2 people like this.
  13. JackPH

JackPH Addict

First Name:
    Jack
    It's illegal license if it's not your name. Explain to me how he can get a brand new license for you with 1/2 of the price? You mean he purchase a brand new license and sell it to you with half of the price? Think it logically. 99% those are stolen licenses.

14. JackPH

JackPH Addict

First Name:
    Jack
    Just no one complaints about my business with hostgator and even it happens, hostgator wouldn't suspend my web hosting. By the way, they suspended it because I didn't login to the billing system and Pay the monthly invoice. After more than 20 days of suspension, they delete the data.

15. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Regular Member

Jack, I received a chargeback/refund after attempting to purchase three licenses. If you'd like to discuss it further in detail, you can email me or PM me here on the site. Thanks.

16. JackPH

JackPH Addict

First Name:
    Jack
    I lost the email data and I'd like to know that how many licenses you have got sucessfully? And for the missing license that I didn't transfer I can transfer to you if you want. Waiting for your reply.

17. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Regular Member

Jack, I didn't receive any of the three that I ordered. I'd love to receive a license if you have a spare one. I really need three, but one will get me closer to what I need :)

18. JackPH

JackPH Addict

First Name:
    Jack
    Please send me a PM with your information including Name, address, email, city, state and country, phone number. Once I verify you, you will get the license.

19. JackPH

JackPH Addict

First Name:
    Jack
    Because my business paypal account is temporarily limited at that time.
    You are right. They asked to submit Passport Scan, Billing Statement again (which I submitted long time ago) and solve all customer's complaint to lift the limitation.
    It's not true. Whenever a customer opens a dispute with paypal, my shopping cart system (cubecart) will automatically Cancel one Order. My phone number is ready now and at that time it was turned off.
    As we discussed via PM, even you chargedback the money, I would still give you a free license :) waiting for your Personal Info via PM so I can process the transfer.

20. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Regular Member

Information sent

Thanks Jack. :D