vb leaked taking bets who leaked it?

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by Shelley, Oct 20, 2009.

1. MjrNuT

MjrNuT Grand Master

A thought crossed my mind and maybe its already obvious, but since the push is changing the vB core to the Suite now, can those elements be deactivated? In case you want to use some other solution for blogs, for example.

2. cheat-master30

cheat-master30 Grand Master

3. John

John Regular Member

What these people have in their hands is a very buggy version. The CMS is also very buggy in this version and not easy to understand how to fully utilize as well. That would be my guess why you aren't seeing it. I can tell you though, it will be worth the wait to see and use when it is made publicly viewable ;)

4. Mikey

Mikey Mikeylicio.us

Heh, if it's not ioncubed, it's nullable. Fact. A very sad one at that. People will do anything to get free stuff. The vB4 sites popping up will just as soon go down, Howard Sparks (sp?) and PirateReports is on the case.

5. Abomination

Abomination Zealot

Yes they will be shut down. And if they want can move to the next hosting account, and be shut down again. I think they could do that.

I would never run nulled, possibly another free forum software but not nulled.

6. hotwheels

hotwheels Champion

First Name:
    doug
    Vbulletin itself doesn't have the ability to shut off the software itself. They use the DMCA law and notify the host server and threaten them with a lawsuit if they don't shut it down. That is why allot of them are coming out of china right now. The DMCA was signed into law here in the united states by bill clinton, but some countries to acknowledge anything the united states asks. So howard will have his hands full if people start moving to oversea servers.