Internet Brands 4th Qtr 2009 Results...

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by gnatster, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Ryan Ashbrook

Ryan Ashbrook Regular Member

Same for the Q4 09 part.

I'll probably upgrade my license to the Suite sometime this year.

I need to write importers for my software. ;)

2. Abomination

Abomination Zealot

I'm not sure it is an upgrade.

I am sure there will be several more suites on the open market to buy slightly used.

3. Slinky

Slinky Addict

The best quality vBulletin template or style shops have been on hold developing for vB4. Apparently all have reported that the "templating engine" is so disastrous that it didn't pay for them to develop at this stage. Earliest from some of my reliable shops is vB 4.0.4 - and then it's only a maybe with regard to converting existing styles.

I haven't been able to upgrade any of my sites and I've been told not to do so. I've got many things working in 3.8.5 and I'm not about to break everything. The problem is that I hoped to do development moving forward and we can't include vB 4 until it's really gold (aka 4.1). I wonder when we'll start to hear about vB 5 being released since they have their own revenue timeline and whether that news wil be out before I've even had the ability to install a copy of vB 4. Invisionboard seems to be working out pretty well for some of my projects.

4. Abomination

Abomination Zealot

Thanks for the update slinky. I've not looked at vb.com for weeks and it sounds like nothing has changed.

I'm usually logged into the IPS customer forums these days.