Did you guys see what vb-germany posted?

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by Brandon, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Miner

Miner Forum Theme designer

hmm... sounds interesting but i am noob when comes to technical side, well if you need a tester on design and front end, hit me i am willing to join your alpha.

s.molinari and Brandon like this.
  2. Alfa1

Alfa1 Regular Member

In any case: I think that its good that you are working on something new. I am sure that you will raise the bar in the community software industry and that is direly needed.
    Even though I am not open to the idea of going SaaS, I am sure that the webmasters of many smaller sites will be and it will also be great for startups who can quickly and without headache offer advanced functionality. This will change the community software landscape.

s.molinari and Brandon like this.
  3. s.molinari

s.molinari Regular Member

Thanks for your trust in me.:) I am certain, whatever we come up with, it will rock. We're just going to have to make sure our concepts and story are convincing. I know a lot of long term issues a lot of people have had in the past and not only with forum software and we are aiming at solving most if not all of them. We must do this in order to be convincing enough for people to

a. make the jump to a different system.
    b. pay for it too.

:)

Scott

Brandon likes this.
  4. Cerberus

Cerberus Admin Talk Staff

This is very interesting read and good to see our fellow admins pushing for something better and not just accepting the way things are. I applaud Scott and can not wait to see what he and his team come up with. But, whatever it is I am sure it will be worth waiting for :) They have always done a great job on their end

Brandon likes this.