Banned from vB.com lolwut4?

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by signal500, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Mark.B

Mark.B Regular Member

I'm not playing your silly game. :rolleyes:

2. Paul M

Paul M Dr Pepper Addict

ROFLMAO.

3. GTB

GTB Regular Member

Let me translate that for you Mark, what you should have said.

"I'm not playing your silly game." = "I got it wrong but won't admit it."

Big al and Autopilot like this.
  4. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    Pay no attention to Mark. Give him a minute or 2 and his opinion will change. If you don't want to wait that long just pay him and he'll defend you until someone comes along with a better offer. He has no real values or opinions of his own. He gets them from the highest bidder.

Lizard King, Brandon, CM30 and 3 others like this.
  5. GTB

GTB Regular Member

Let hope he doesn't get offered lots of money to be a sex slave. God forbid, he wouldn't stop moaning then! :sick:

6. Autopilot

Autopilot Regular Member

Right and that's only because you have no clue then and you have no clue now. So the moral of your story is people waste their time finding out you know nothing.

7. Big al

Big al Regular Member

Paul M and Mark B, here is a little clip just for you.

Autopilot likes this.
  8. Big al

Big al Regular Member

I think he used to be a support staff member whose job it was to help people.

9. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Administrator

What @Paul M doesn't understand is that there are so many fed up with his company and the trend is NOT going in a positive direction for them. If he doesn't want to deal with it then don't open threads about being banned from vBulletin, comment on them and then get mad about people shitting on them. Even if they guy was banned for a completely legitimate reason, you lose in the end because you are sticking up for a completely unpopular company.

Stop opening threads about vBulletin that you know will be talking down about them and stop responding to them and then you won't have to tell your customers to shut the [****][****][****][****] up.

It isn't rocket science.

10. Mark.B

Mark.B Regular Member

Answering demands to know who carried out a ban does not fall under any definition of "Support", nor does disclosing information on staff responsibilities. Anyone with questions about bans or company policies should contact the company via the official channels.

11. GTB

GTB Regular Member

Neither Paul or Mark can see that. They keep trying to defend something most people are against now, getting worked up in the process (hence Paul's little outburst here other day). IB had their chance and blew it, and nothing Mark and Paul say on admin forums will make any difference. Maybe... just maybe, one day they'll realize it and act more professionally like the other vB staff do, by sticking to vB.com taking about vBulletin.

But that will never happen, because truth is they are both trolls... who just can't help themselves.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  12. Mark.B

Mark.B Regular Member

I "defend" nothing and nobody, I post two things:

1. Facts
    2. Personal opinions

13. Autopilot

Autopilot Regular Member

You posted lies about me here not facts. And I believe you lied about yourself as well. You remind me a lot of the first time keyboard warriors of the 80's whose only purpose was to cause problems with other users. You twist what people say to make a point and have nothing to back it up. You contribute nothing. Well you did come here and give others the opportunity to confront you with your childish conduct and lies, so I guess that is something.
    And I doubt anything you say is your personal opinion, it sounds too much like others before you.

GTB and AWS like this.
  14. Big al

Big al Regular Member

VB.com:
    VB.org:
    Yet we see:

OK, I am a current customer of VB4 and as such, why then were my comments deleted? And why were others who asked questions banned? When it is stated that ALL will be treated equally?
    Why are you hiding from answering questions about the responsibilities of staff? =
    VBulletin encompasses the staff and also on VB.org as it is an OFFICIAL site of VB.

Autopilot likes this.
  15. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    To be honest I have to somewhat agree with the vb staff that have posted here. I think if the OP or anyone gets banned it's not like it's just something that happened one day. I'm sure some of the old vb customers (who haven't moved on) who knew vb before IB get tired of always pointing out the flaws of vb5 just as much as the staff are tired of hearing it.
    Is this an excuse, no, but if you don't like it then move on to something you do like.

Seems pretty easy to me.

Mark.B likes this.
  16. Mark.B

Mark.B Regular Member

Then raise it through the official channels. I am not here as any support of vB staff member.
    Raise it via the proper channels and you will receive an official response from the appropriate person.

17. Autopilot

Autopilot Regular Member

The official channel is public opinion and as anyone will attest vB support is generally unreliable except for a few and vB themselves don't listen to their customers which brings us back to public opinion.
    If you are not here as any support of vB staff member then why are you here supporting vB??? Is that something like I don't use my license therefore I am no longer a customer and do not deserve to be treated with dignity and respect by you on the vB forum?

18. Mark.B

Mark.B Regular Member

I'm not.
    That's a two way street I'm afraid. You should take a look at your own postings, here and elsewhere. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

19. Autopilot

Autopilot Regular Member

I can't look at my posts on vB you deleted them. And apparently my account too. Now you're a preacher? ROFLMAO you might try practicing what you preach eh? For someone not wanting to play word games you have a knack for avoiding the truth and attempt to lead others astray with your lies.
    Old Chinese proverb "he who puts ball sack in vice is first to scream the loudest" Perhaps it's time you fessed and told the truth.

GTB likes this.
  20. Big al

Big al Regular Member

One would think so, but it does not work. When I lodged an official complaint about Joe D breaking confidentiality rules by posting part of my confidential message in public on his forum, I was politely informed I could always leave.

And when I asked that a fair hearing be done where BOTH parties could see what the other stated, I was ignored and received no answer despite numerous requests. Sorry but the method you describe does not work.