3 topics on vb4 I would like to talk about

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by kev, Dec 15, 2009.

1. tldagent

tldagent Novice

First Name:
    Justin
    No problem. Personally I think what IB did to their customers is unfair. Who cares what's it's compared with, the bottom line is vbulletin 4 sucks. Compare it with floormats if that's tweets your twitter, doesn't matter. The fact is they release garbage to their clients whilst stabbing their supporters in the back.

2. kev

kev Regular Member

With any sudden change, there is going to be some kind of backlash. Lets wait and see what the final product looks like, and then lets go from there.

3. tldagent

tldagent Novice

First Name:
    Justin
    Agreed. However, don't we have the final product already? - VB4 GOLD. It may take 4 more releases from GOLD to actually be a stable product. They simply spread themselves too thin and tried to be good at everything. Oh well, it's sort of out of our hands at this point. I'm going to use vbadvance and vbseo and vb3.8 for my new community software. Maybe in time it will smooth out at vbulletin but there has been some very important writing on the wall.

4. gnatster

gnatster Regular Member

First Name:
    Nathan
    The introduction of Bacon to the Cheeseburger was a major shift on the MMMM Cheeseburger scale.

2 people like this.