UPDATE: Andres Resumes Posting at vBSEO.com

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by ILIA-VBSEO, Jul 14, 2013.

1. ILIA-VBSEO

ILIA-VBSEO Regular Member

Just a quick update.

After I requested that @Andres resume his work duties at vbseo.com yesterday, he has begun responding to some threads and has posted information about a possible announcement pending:

ai.imgur.com_5D08q1Z.png

2. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Administrator

I doubt Juan is just going to give you the keys to vBSEO. You can't get back in and he'd rather not have to worry about his responsibilities to vBSEO anymore.

He has used vBSEO has a tool to not only make money but as a resource to market his abilities to people that can make him a lot more money. vBSEO is a thing of his past.

Good luck, but I doubt any of your efforts are going to work.

Dan Hutter, Joeychgo and Paul M like this.
  3. Paul M

Paul M Dr Pepper Addict

For once I find myself in agreement with BSG.

4. ILIA-VBSEO

I can't argue with the points you've made. This is an extremely challenging situation with best case scenario outcomes very unlikely.

At minimum, we need to close it as gracefully as possible, and as co-owner I need to be involved in those decisions.

If Andres will take care of some threads in the forum for the time being, I'm glad he's doing so, especially if we're still paying him.

5. ILIA-VBSEO

Well, that by default, means you agree with me too on Bama's points! I knew we'd find something in common. :)

6. djbaxter

djbaxter Regular Member

That is an unfair and inaccurate representation of Andres' efforts, Ilia. I will assume that since you have been out of the loop you were unaware of Andres medical tribulations. Despite that, he has been doing his best with no backup.

See my post at http://admin-talk.com/threads/dear-...spending-operations.43684/page-10#post-493031

BamaStangGuy and Amy like this.
  7. ILIA-VBSEO

Hi DJ, I replied to your post in the other thread. Nothing in my quote that you included is inaccurate or an unfair characterization:

He did resume posting yesterday by responding to some threads.
    This was after I asked him to do so in a post here.
    He did not have a public posting for about 30 days prior.
    He did post information about a possible pending announcement.

All facts.

As I think you have acknowledged, nothing was happening at vBSEO.

I hope that he is or has recovered from his injuries. I don't know their extent, but more than one surgery sounds significant. It's extremely unfortunate that Juan never made a single attempt to step in or provide a status update while his team member was experiencing such a situation.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  8. djbaxter

djbaxter Regular Member

That underscores my point. If you want to attack Juan, go at it. Leave Andres alone. He deserves praise for doing his best with no backup and he's certainly not responsible for the problems with the company. And if he hasn't posted in 30 days it's because he's been trying to do his job behind the scenes with support tickets, where he is needed. He does what he can when he can and that's all you should ask of anyone.

As for "resuming" posting because of anything you said, he never stopped posting. He comes into the forums periodically on weekends or at night when he has a few moments and then he goes back to working on support tickets. His appearance on the forum today was work as usual today.

Do not attack him and do not take credit for what he has done and is doing. That's an insult. And I assure you that tactic will not garner support for your cause. It will simply turn people against you.

I think you owe Andres an apology.

Lizard King and Brandon like this.
  9. ILIA-VBSEO

We'll agree to disagree, and I'm very pleased to see Andres making an effort at addressing the public forums and some of the nonsense that is going on there.

10. Mythotical

Mythotical Regular Member

Knowing what Andres has been through it is too bad he couldn't make me forum support staff (with no pay) to help him out and get vBSEO customers settled down.

djbaxter likes this.
  11. ILIA-VBSEO

I would love to have some assistance for him. If he's willing, I approve. Also, if he prefers to get approval from Juan, that's fine. It would help reduce his workload and get customers caught up.

Thank you! :)

djbaxter likes this.
  12. Mythotical

Agreed, all up to Andres and you.

13. Big al

Big al Regular Member

vbseo.com representative has announce that there will be an "official" announcement soon?
    As ILIA is a co-founder and 50% co owner I would think that makes any of her "announcements" official.

This is obviously a one upmanship statement so should be treated as what it is.

I have to question the motives, as it would be in the interest of all concerned if he worked with ILIA and settled the matter.
    Either sell his share to ILIA or buy her share from her.
    However too often we see people run away from doing the right thing and hide instead of facing the truth.

14. ILIA-VBSEO

I'll be optimistic and take this as progress.

15. Mythotical

Here is my email to Juan.

Email-to-Juan.png

Big al and ILIA-VBSEO like this.