Wrestleclubforums.com

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Switch, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Switch

Switch Newcomer

Forum URL: Wrestle Club Forums

Forum Name: Wrestle Club Forums

Launch Date: 8/02/09

Posts/Threads/Members: Threads: 4,853, Posts: 129,964, Members: 380

Forum Software: vB 3.8.4

Description: Wrestling Forums - WWE Forums, TNA Forums, Wrestling Downloads, Wrestling Divas is a fast-rising wrestling forum - a place where wrestling fans AND non-wrestling fans can discuss their opinions on a wide variety of topics, or simply just hang out and chat. Signing up takes just a few minutes!

Other Info/Points of Interest: Right now we're approaching 4 months, and as I'm happy with the result so far what do you suggest I do to improve my rankings around the search engines? Also do you think it would be worth investing in vBseo?

2. EdgeOfVanity

EdgeOfVanity Addict

First Name:
    Wayne
    Firstly, congratulations on the success of your board - absolutely fantastic! I think creating a wrestling forum is a very good idea - there aren't many serious, large communities around that I've come across, and there's such a huge thirst from fans that want to discuss the art form!

I'm 21 next year, and have been watching it since 1991 - still a massive Hulk Hogan mark! :p I think I might register at some point!

From a wrestling fan stand point, one thing that I felt was missing was the opportunity to discuss the company that in my opinion has the best heritage in wrestling history - WCW. Too many boards are current-focused, and don't have any opportunities to discuss history, and for somebody like myself that hasn't watched live WWE programming now for over 3 years (I read the reports and catch up via Youtube if interested), that's a turn off for me.

Your layout is fabulous though. Very personal to your content, and I think its quite easy on the eye; not usually keen on the sub forum links that come under forum titles, but they somehow work with your layout. I also love the little feature at the side of your board - 'next PPV....'

I think you've done outstandingly well so far, and should feel really proud, so just humor any criticisms you might get, but keep doing what you're doing, as its obviously working!

I don't use vBeso, so can't pass comment on that - sorry!

All in all, really great site!

3. Switch

Switch Newcomer

Thanks for the kindly review, glad to see you're impressed with the forum.

Hopefully I see you around their one day. It's a great place for wrestling fans.