vBAdvanced

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by torque, Jul 23, 2009.

1. torque

torque Regular Member

Has anyone been able to successfully install vbAdvanced, to work in conjunction with vBAdvanced Links Directory and vBAdvanced Dynamics?

When I have tried it seems that the Links Directory and Dynamics do not fully intergrate with each other or intergrate with vBAdvanced itself.

It seems they are all in a world of their own and was wondering if anyone had, or knew of any website that had successfully intergrated all of the vBAdvanced addons?!?

I am looking at starting work on a new project that could use the information pages etc that vBAdvance offers, in addition to this it will use alot of other websites as references which is where vBAdvanced Links Directory comes in handy.

So would like to somehow get them working together rather than acting on their own and would like to see examples of people who have successfully done this.

2. David

David Regular Member

I used vBulletin Advanced and vBA Dynamics integrated together no problems what so ever.

3. kneel

kneel Regular Member

I only use vba on my vb...so i dont think I can help...but I tell u this...vbadvanced aint the easiest thing to make work with anything...