Required A Person Who Loves Nature

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by AbaDe, May 8, 2010.

1. AbaDe

AbaDe Newcomer

First Name:
    ADnath
    Hello,

As By the time goes , I require a person who loves nature and wildlife.

Requirements : -

1. Person Who loves Nature and want to conserve it
    2. Can Add/Administrate Forum Along with me as whenever you have spare time
    3. Is a person who knows vBulletin , (Meaning stuffs like Moderation , as i own 2 Well Known BIG forums, and i get people who are on 15K posts and stuff , and asks to be a mod of a forum to the staff leader and when we give me the power to edit posts , he gets totally confused , one of my Ex-2 days Mods , experimented with my forum and soft deleted around 25K Posts in a day , so i want someone who knows the basis of Admin Functions
    4. Nothing more.....
    5. Knows WPress* ( I don't know anything regarding it , so someone has to organise it for me ) if i find no one then i have to ask for neado again , to organise it for me^^ they take much^^

What You have to Do :-

1. Add Articles
    2. Add Posts
    3. Develop the Forum with me
    4. Advertise the Site and would be great if you know SEO nicely

What it will the New Site On :-

Conservation of WildLife and Nature Heritage , As Really After a Community Disucussion and a adult forum , i want to create a forum for everyone^^ specially for all school/colledge students like us

What I will do :-

1. I will Bear the all the Expenses from Domain Registration to Hosting Charges
    2. Will be on a vBulletin 3.8 owned lisence , as i did not upgrade to vb4 suit
    3. Also Would Be WordPress for Articles , and it would be nice if you know how to manage WPress , as because i worked on vbulletin , I know everything regarding it on 3.8 , but not on 4.0 as really i did not understand anything on it
    But i require someone who can design a WPress style , and organise everything , mods and stuff , i really don't know much on WPress

What You will get
    As You will It is a Partnership basis , All My other forums were on Partnership basis , this one also i want to open on a partnership basis

Rgds
    AbaDe