Question About Advertising

Discussion in 'Managing Your Online Community' started by EdgeOfVanity, Jun 8, 2010.

1. EdgeOfVanity

EdgeOfVanity Addict

First Name:
    Wayne
    Hi,

I'm currently interested in setting up a virtual shop on my site, where posts are rewarded with cash etc...I'd like to make one of the top valued purchases an opportunity to promote with a small banner at my site, as I have a 'Promote Your Blog/Forum/Site' section at my site that is currently dying and that I'd like to reinstall interest in. So basically, how do I offer banner space and then put banners on the homepage?

How do I do this? I'm currently reading about Google adsense, is that the right direction to be looking in? I'm asking fellow administrators this as they will most probably have been through this before

2. master412160

master412160 Regular Member

There is something else you can do, there are so called promotion sites that offer you to put up your banner for a week or so on there index, and you just have to make a few posts to request that service. There are not so many of this forums but there is one with 250 users online and 1000 quests in the last 48 hours active that could help your site out.