Pictures of your comic collection?

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by 50calray, Sep 15, 2009.

1. 50calray

50calray Grand Master

First Name:
    Ray
    Anyone collect comics and care to share some pictures?

I'm not really be holding to any comic company. So mine are mixed up between DC and Marvel as well as a few Independent companies.

Here is a couple of my large DC Logo covers. The one of the right (110) is my favorite due to Batman being out side Scotland Yard. It's also exciting to think the first appearance of Batman was only 83 issues prior to this comic.

awww.adminaddict.net_data_MetaMirrorCache_1a8abbfa8323fc4cb87cc12e1742a10d.jpg

2. Michael

Michael Regular Member

I used to have piles upon piles of them in those plastic wallets, I only remember one of them and that was a streetfighter comic. I think theyre up in the loft somewhere :D I have never been a collector just come across them in a swap with a friend years ago.

3. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Regular Member

I have a bunch (probably about 5 to 7 long boxes worth) that are collecting dust in the garage. Most are from early 90s IIRC.

4. David

David Regular Member

I've got some and some of the classic x-men from the 90's like where Professor X dies.

I'd like to find a site that gives a valuation of them and sell them, but I just haven't had time to look for a decent reputable site yet.

5. Wayne Luke

Wayne Luke Regular Member

6. 50calray

50calray Grand Master

First Name:
    Ray
    My parents got me into collecting comics and it just stuck with me over the years. It really started taking hold around the 7th grade. I told my self I would sell them to pay for school when I got older but I never did. Then I said I would sell them to help put my kids through school. We've just about have enough put away now for our son's education and he's only 7yrs old. So I figured I will pass them down to him when he gets older.

Anyhow, here is some more large logo DC comics. The Flash comic has an article about Hitler (1940's comics).

awww.adminaddict.net_data_MetaMirrorCache_57a317b1393ca2c31dac70ec69519f1f.jpg

7. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Regular Member

Those are very cool old school DC comics! :)

Please keep sharing them :thumbup:

8. 50calray

50calray Grand Master

First Name:
    Ray
    The best thing to do is pick up a copy of Overstreet Comic Price Guide. As for websites, the only good one I know of is Comic Collector's Society: Collectors Society Message Boards - Powered by UBB.threads™

Here is some more large DC logo covers with early Wonder Woman.

awww.adminaddict.net_data_MetaMirrorCache_3778da4ad68b481db6cb48669960fb34.jpg