New to the forum.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JOTZ, Jul 17, 2012.

1. JOTZ

JOTZ Regular Member

First Name:
    Justin
    Hello everybody,

My name is Justin I am a student at Full Sail University studying for my bachelors degree in Web Development. I been doing Graphic Design since 1999 and started doing Web Design around 2002. In the past I had forums using PHPBB around their early years. In 2004 I basically stopped doing everything because of being in High School and going through all that High School stuff we all go through (trying to figure life out) lol!

I did not start doing design again until the summer of 2010 (around the same time I enrolled into The Art Institute of Pittsburgh). This year (a week ago) I started a vBulletin forum based on NFL and NCAA Football teams and news. I started the community to build a place for fans to share their thoughts, mock drafts, fantasy leagues, and just about anything related to in my opinion the greatest sport there is, football.

My goal is to at the least have 500 active community members by June of 2013, another admin next to me, and a team of moderators helping keep the forums clean and active. talkgridiron dot com

Glad to be apart of this community and look forward to discussing many topics with you all!

- Justin (TalkGridiron)

2. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    Welcome to the community. That is a pretty impressive resume you have there.