Looking for a computer mouse.

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by Tyler, May 22, 2009.

1. Tyler

Tyler The Badministrator

First Name:
    Tyler
    My beloved MacBook is the only computer I use. I've had it since December 31, 2007, which is a little over a year now. I've never had a keyboard or a mouse, but I think it's time I try them.

I think I'm going to get the Apple keyboard (the one that uses Bluetooth to connect). But I don't like the matching mouse (the standard Apple mouse). Any good and affordable recommendations? I'll probably order off Amazon if I can.

P.S. If you know anything about World of Warcraft, I'd like a mouse good for playing that. One with maybe a few buttons that I can keybind to do different things.

2. Nick

Nick Regular Member

I've been using Logitech mouses for a while now and I have fallen in love. My newest one is the MX Revolution which I bought last summer. It's certainly not the cheapest mouse on the market, but it's a-ma-zing. Logitech MX Revolution Mouse Review | Input Devices | Macworld

It's extremely comfortable and works great. I don't know what I'd do without it. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
  3. Wayne Luke

Wayne Luke Regular Member

I use one of the less expensive Logitech mice. The Cordless Click! Plus. It came in a set with my wireless keyboard for about $50.00. Eventually I should upgrade to a USB or Bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse combination but these haven't died yet. They are about 5 years old now and have lived through 2 PCs so far.