Links to unhappy vbulletin customers

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by hotwheels, Nov 2, 2009.

1. hotwheels

hotwheels Champion

First Name:
    doug
    Just curious how many other links are available for unhappy vbulletin customers. I have run across several: Shining Light on Internet Brand's Disaster - vBTruth and vBFlames • Index page and vbull.net and vBulletin brand ruined by Internet Brands management - Forum Posters Union

If you have more, please share the links. I would like to continue participating with other unhappy customers. I am not trying to spam this site with these address's, just trying to make people aware that there are others out there that feel as we do. Being banned and having our licenses supspended is just wrong, when you are a paid customer.

2. kev

kev Regular Member

There is a lot of hate on some of those sites.

After all, we are only talking about a forum software. If the people at jelsoft/vbulletin/internet brands does not want you to have updates, use some other forum software.

3. hotwheels

hotwheels Champion

First Name:
    doug
    Right now i can't afford to use another software type. I was very happy with my vbulletin forum software. I am however sick of the lies and the deceit that is internet brands now. I read the initial released information and everything that was in that release, has come true, even though i was banned for talking about the release.

4. kev

kev Regular Member

That is typical business,,, if the managers have not approved it, its not ok to talk about it.

Stay in your place just as your told, do not speak out, hand over your money when your told and be happy.

If you speak out, expect to be punished.

5. hotwheels

hotwheels Champion

First Name:
    doug
    dang, that is exactly what happened to me too.

6. Shelley

Shelley Regular Member

lol You will be punished, lol

7. kev

kev Regular Member

Its about like going to school - sit down, shut up. If you don't, the teacher will punish you in one way or another.

Then that sets an example for the other kids. "Yall see what happened to little Jonny? Dont make the same mistake as him."

8. Been Told

Been Told Regular Member

Some of these sites went from being critical about IB to... Kinda mad rants. With swear words and everything.
    I don't feel comfortable associating myself with those sites so I don't visit them anymore.

9. hotwheels

hotwheels Champion

First Name:
    doug
    do you know of any that may be a little bit mellower? What are some of the sites you would associate yourself with?

10. Been Told

Been Told Regular Member

I donĀ“t know any sites that are not mentioned in the first post. The main disappointment among those, is vBTruth. The guy made some good points at first.

11. hotwheels

hotwheels Champion

First Name:
    doug
    True that been told........

12. hotwheels

hotwheels Champion

First Name:
    doug
    I won't show the link, but i am excited to announce that vbulletin 4.0 has been nulled. That to me is exciting and serves them right.

13. LegolasTheElf

LegolasTheElf Novice

OMG.. I just checked.. Yup.. Nulled version available! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol:

14. hotwheels

hotwheels Champion

First Name:
    doug
    So anyone have any more links from other unhappy customers?

15. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Thank you for not posting the link. Somebody else registered earlier and greeted us with a link directly to the nulled download. :rolleyes:

Please know that linking or posting the nulled copy of vB 4.x (or of anything, for that matter) will not be tolerated. :)

16. LegolasTheElf

LegolasTheElf Novice

No links from me. If someone wants to pirate vB, it's not a particularly hard task to do... Although, without paying you're kinda screwed when it comes to mods, etc.. Oh, wait.. If you're banned you're screwed too. So, amusingly, paid customers get the same treatment as pirates now at vB...

17. hotwheels

hotwheels Champion

First Name:
    doug
    I totally respect that nick and i respect how you administrate a website. I really like how you made a section for passionate discussions, that is just awesome. Even better is the how to on not having to see the link via usercp, that is a great option.

I will not disrespect your site nick, nor any of your members. I really like what you have going on here and hope to participate in the future, whether it is under vbulletin or invision, either way, this site rocks.

18. hotwheels

hotwheels Champion

First Name:
    doug
    lmao, that is so true.........so true

19. John

John Regular Member

I don't know you from adam but I've seen your post on this "site" and I hope they bust your a** if you download and install an illegal copy of the software. This whole "IB has ruined my world and robbed me of a few measly dollars" nonsense is getting pathetic and really isn't winning the loudest of the complainers any sympathy from the rest of us...and the rest of us are in the same boat as you folks the difference between us is our character in how we handle it.

20. Been Told

Been Told Regular Member

Oh well, at least now people can start preparing skins and stuff.