Get a ton of traffic, and make extra money, FAST. Facebook Fan Page Script, CHEAP**$$

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by hammun, Apr 5, 2011.

1. hammun

hammun Newcomer

Hey guy's I'm selling my Facebook Fan page creator script for any wordpress based website that takes about 5 minutes to set up!

Best of all, I'm giving buyers from me, exclusive rights to RE-SELL the plug-in at whatever price they wish.

All for $6.00!! BUY HERE

Here's whats included:

• 1 Facebook fan page creator script
    • a Set-Up guide that's extremely easy to follow
    • 2 Free E-Books that show great ways how to use this script to your advantage and make some easy money
    • Re-Sell rights so you may sell this script as many times as you wish for whatever price you set.
    • A pre-made template with ALL PSD's included so you can get selling right away!
    This package is truly an out-of-box virtually no set-up required deal. Earn some extra traffic and cash today!

BUY HERE

I look forward for some reviews in this thread to tell me what you think :) Have a great day!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
  2. hammun

hammun Newcomer

Re: Get a ton of traffic, and make extra money, FAST. Facebook Fan Page Script, CHEAP

I'll give away 1 free license so someone can review it, and tell people on here what they think :) first one to whisper me gets it

3. KneeGr0w

KneeGr0w Newcomer

First Name:
    Matt
    Re: Get a ton of traffic, and make extra money, FAST. Facebook Fan Page Script, CHEAP

it's a good deal, I would go for it. May I have my license now? :D

4. gallitin

gallitin Regular Member

First Name:
    Nathan

So the script just creates the fan page for you or will this help add fans to your page? What if I already have a fan page, can I use this to get more fans?