[For Sale] Vbulletin 3.8

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by imbetterthanulol, Jan 26, 2010.

1. imbetterthanulol

imbetterthanulol Newcomer

I am selling a Vbulletin 3.8.1 license. You can pay to extend it into 4.0 whenever you like but I don't think the price is discounted at all. The account also has VBlogs paid for and active. I have no asking price. I will be taking offers until Friday and sell to the highest offer. I would prefer paypal but I will take money orders if you absolutely need me to.

The winner, within 48 hours of payment, will be asked to give their information required by vbulletin to transfer the license (such as name, address ect) and then will be given a login number and password to be used at members.vbulletin.com. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Please do not make any ridiculously low offers. I am looking at getting around $100.

Inactive - Expired
    vBulletin 3.x Forum (Owned)

If you need a vbulletin.org account you can just request that someone make one for you.

2. Abomination

Abomination Zealot

Inactive licenses can now be transferred to someone else?

:confused:

3. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Regular Member

I've had inactive licenses transferred to me in the recent past. But, inactive licenses aren't going for $100....the last few that I've bought have been sold to me between $40 and $60. Good luck though! :D

4. Abomination

Abomination Zealot

I asked and apparently it depends on when it expired.

90 days from the expiration date is the time limit.

5. imbetterthanulol

it recently expired, anyway. I can simply give the buyer my login and password and they can change their contact info.

6. imbetterthanulol

its a 3.8... even if it was active there are no updates foir 3.x anyway so what does it matter? And it includes the blog software too. I don't really care what I get for it. All offers will be taken into consideration.

7. Nick

Nick Regular Member

No, they can't. Only the original purchaser can change the contact info.

Selling just the login credentials is not something that a buyer who knows what they're doing would ever go for. If the license is not transferable, then don't even bother buying or selling it.

8. maven

maven Newcomer

So is an inactive/expired 3.8 license able to be renewed? Can I just pay the renewal fee and be up and running? I really dont want 4.0

9. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Non-4.0 licenses can no longer be renewed. The only option is to upgrade it to 4.0 in order to make it eligible for transfer.

10. maven

maven Newcomer

So in order to use a 3.8 based forum I would need to purchase a non-expired license that is still transferrable?

11. Abomination

Abomination Zealot

I put in a support ticket and they said there was a 90 day window after it expired. It can be transferred to someone else in that 90 days.

12. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Right. If this license expired within the past 90 days, then it can be transferred.

13. BlaqHQ

BlaqHQ Newcomer

I will give you 30 dollars for it

14. BlaqHQ

BlaqHQ Newcomer

30 dollar offer still open to you