Buying an expired IPB License

Discussion in 'IP.Board Discussions' started by M3xital, Nov 7, 2009.

1. M3xital

M3xital Novice

First Name:
    Pedro
    I would like to know if it's possible to buy expired IPB Licenses, does IPB aloud this?

2. ruiner

ruiner Novice

First Name:
    Steve
    Yes, they don't care. But, you won't be able to download. So you'll need to renew once you get access to the account to get the latest release, or if the person you're purchasing from already has the latest version before it expired you're good to go.. He/she will have to transfer the whole account to you.

3. MattMecham

MattMecham Novice

Just to confirm:

We do allow complete customer account transfers but we do not allow individual license transfers. Just ensure that when you're buying a license that the vendor is selling their entire account. Also ask when the renewal date is for the license and the current status of the license (active, inactive). It's no problem if its inactive but you will need to pay the $25 renewal to access downloads and support.

You can ask for them to take a screen shot also. I know these can be faked, but it should look like this:

awww.adminaddict.net_data_MetaMirrorCache_b2d3ec62cc185471f00c2698e16230e8.png

4. Lucas

Lucas Addict

First Name:
    Lucas
    Awesome! Thank you for that information.

5. M3xital

M3xital Novice

First Name:
    Pedro
    Thanks ruiner
    Thanks Matt, i did bought the entire account and everything went ok. 2 inactive licenses , i have already renew one of them and downloaded the script.;)