Adsense Cheque Late in the UK - Anybody else's late?

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Novice

My adsense cheque this month still hasn't arrived. It is usually here by the 12-14th of the month, had the account for years and it's never been this late.

Has anybody else not received their cheque yet? (UK)

I'm setting up EFT now but that wont come into effect until Feb's payment now.

Though I'm just wondering if it's lost in the post, or if there is an issue nationwide.

Typical as it would have been nice to have this during xmas damn it.

2. Paul M

Paul M Dr Pepper Addict

Ours goes direct into a bank account, so no, no late cheques. :)

3. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Mine hasn't been sent, either. You can find out if they've even dispatched it by checking your earnings "since last payment". If it's reset back to $0, then you know the check has been sent. If not, then it hasn't been mailed yet.

I think they changed their timing, in that it is sent at any random time during the month instead of on a specific date. I really wish I had mine earlier though because it would have made for some nice extra Christmas cash.

4. Nick

Nick Regular Member

I just checked their payment calendar, and if November is the month in which you reached $100, then you shouldn't expect your check until January 5th at the latest. December 15th is the last day to make changes to your account, and December 30th is when the payment will be posted to your Payment History page.

You can also go to your Payment History page, and if it's like mine, you will see a message:

5. kev

kev Regular Member

Mine usually does not show up until the last week of the month, so its not late.

Also, I have direct deposit setup, so it goes straight to a debit card.

6. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Just checked my account, and December's payment has been posted to the Payment History page. Check should be on its way. :)

7. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Regular Member

No delay as I have mine direct deposited into my bank account and it was there this morning :)

8. Nick

Nick Regular Member

I prefer having the check stub for record-keeping purposes. Evidently, Google doesn't send a 1099 at the end of the year if you make under $600 in AdSense (and that's the category I fall into).